ERIC R. NEUDORFER
San Diego, CA 92110
● Able to properly plan, design, implement and troubleshoot systems & infrastructure architectures.
● Increase productivity by finding tasks to automate and schedule.
● Advanced knowledge of servers, routers, firewalls, switches, and storage.
● Successful at managing people and projects proficiently.
● Previously held a Secret Clearance.
CentrexIT August 2017 – Present Escalation Engineer
● Respond to incoming cases of client services department as backup during peak times.
● Head problem resolutions requiring extensive analysis, troubleshooting and escalation to product
● Conduct extensive troubleshooting of backend databases and identify root cause of data issues.
● Engineer and investigate both platform and product issues.
● Respond and analyze complex inquiries of technical and functional nature not in routine and require
deviation from standard procedures.
● Direct clients through issue resolution including customer meetings, status reports and updates.
● Identify, propose and enforce escalation process improvements.
Bank Of Internet February 2016 – August 2017 Senior System Engineer
● Plan, install, and setup physical and virtual servers to meet security, and regulatory requirements
● Automated a continuous server deployment system to keep up with business needs
● Continuously found ways to automate day to day tasks to increase productivity
● Designed, Configured, Managed, and Maintained VCE hyper-converged systems
○ (EMC, CISCO UCS, NEXUS, VMware, XtremeIO)
● Planned and executed migration of production environment into a protected datacenter
● Configure, tuned, monitored, and maintain Cisco ASA 5500.
● Design, Build, and Implement a development network in Azure to meet security standards
● Working with other senior team members to fulfill a capacity and performance engineer role, and schedule
and prioritize activities on projects involving the deployment of applications and software
● I continually delivered solutions in an automated fashion to our customers so they did not have to do the
● We increased efficiency to install and configure a computer by 300% (3x times faster) over doing it
● Able to fix several legacy systems with newer integration allowing us to retire the legacy hardware and
saving the company time and money.
Versa Computing June 2015 – February 2016 System Engineer
● Designed, configured, implemented virtualized environment with network attached storage devices for
financial institution in compliance with The Office of the Comptroller of Currency
● Administrator for for 50+ Servers (Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Mac OSX)
● Managed 200+ machines via Remote Monitoring and Management software
● Provided insight to clients on best practices, building redundancies, evaluating technological needs and
finding the right system to fit that need, and creating practices and task lists to better deploy end users
equipment and software needs
Balboa Travels Management Feb 2013 – April 2015 Network Administrator
U.S. Marine Corps Feb 2009 – Feb 2013 Network and Systems Engineer
● A rea of Responsibility (AOR) encompasses over 1.5 million square miles in 8 states including Alaska and
Hawaii, and countries which include Samoa, Saipan, and Guam.
● As a Corporal of Marines oversaw the daily training and day to day activities of over 30+ marines.
● Installed, configured, and maintained PKI using ActivClient CAC middleware. Ensured successful
registration and updating of user certificates. -As a Marine Corps Network Specialist I was responsible for
all aspects of network administration including servers, desktop systems, communications
hardware/software, and office systems. Working with a deployable unit I supported over one thousand
users and millions of dollars’ worth of equipment overseas and locally in California.
● Configured, updated, and maintained Cisco routers and switches. Recommended and configured addresses
for LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routers and circuits. Maintained records for over 400 IP’s.
● Supported SIPRNET account management, security rights over network shares, and security audits
● Installed, configured, maintained VMware ESXi 4.1, Office 2003, SQL server, 3270, and many others
● 10 years Virtualization administrator (VMware, vCenter, vRealize, Orchestrator
● 10 years cisco network administrator (Cisco Switches, Routers, ASA and CUCM)
● 10 years of reading system diagrams, electronic diagrams and system analysis.
● 10 years of experience managing server infrastructures and data-center operations across multiple
platforms (Unix, Linux, Windows, VMware, Data OnTap, EMC, Cisco).
● Data Systems Technician responsible for the installation, configuration, and management of data
network systems in both stand-alone and client-server environment
● CISCO Certified Network Associate Modules 1-3
● Installing, configuring, and maintaining network services, both hardware and software.
● In a network environment, evaluate and resolve customer information systems problems, and effect
required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability.
● Technologies worked with :
VMwarevCenter vRealize Operations Orchestrator EMC VNX ExtremeIO Cisco UCS
Nexus ASA MCafee SIEM Hitachi Storage PaloAlto ESET Nessus KVM
ELK Docker F5 Load Balancer WDS Virtual Data Center Jenkins SCCM GPO
● Tactical Data Network Operators course, MCCES Twenty-Nine Palms, CA
● Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Course
● Comp Tia Network+ Certification.
● PRC-117G Wideband Multi-Band Multimission Radio (JTRS certification)
● Held a Secret Security Clearance, updated in 2011.